Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new years! Mine were both low-key with my dad and I got some nice stuff. 100$ gift card to Jcpenney, 25$ itunes gift card, some candy, an ESPN trivia game, and 200$ towards a new digital camera since mine got stolen.

I got some nice things from other family members too: some books,  100$ for graduation, pajama pants, and a st. christophers medal, and my mom sent me 50$ too.

Not too much new to report. I beat Fable 3 and Halo Reach now, still haven't played Fallout 3 though. TCU beat Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl yesterday 21-19, which is awesome I think. I love when small schools bust the BCS.

Still reading Uncle Tom's Cabin, but more than halfway through now. Also, Ive decided I am going to try to get a job as a car salesman after Sandra comes and visits because ill be able to make some good money doing that.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: