Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blah de da blah blah

Ah, Im just sitting here relaxing at work right now. I feel kind of tired, but I haven't been doing much lately. Maybe that is why. School is moving on nicely; only 5 more weeks including finals. Going up to Auburn in 2 weeks which will be fun. Hmm, just had my first round of midterms and papers which went well. Oh yeah, I met with the third member of my thesis committee which went really well. Monday night, Im going down to San Diego until wednesday afternoon, which will be fun. Oh yeah, I just watched Donnie Darko last night for the first time, talk about a freaky movie. It was really good though. Lets see, fixed my laptop so that works again thankfully.

Im SUPER excited for summer. Trip to New York, few trips to Vegas, also im taking french over the summer so I will hopefully be trilingual here in a few months. Oh yeah my dad bought a ping pong table which is awesome and we have played twice in the last few days so much fun. Going to play on a clay court (tennis) on monday which will be my first time so im really stoked about that.

All in all, I dont really have anything to update, havent been doing much. Little running/working out/tennis here and there. Spent Cinco De Mayo with my uncle in Palm Desert which is always a good time. We even had a pinata haha. Anyways take care.

No comments: