Friday, May 29, 2009

God Im getting bad at this

So I havent posted in a millenia right? Im a terrible person. Well there has been way too much that has happened since I last posted so Ill just give some highlights. My trip up north was awesome, I got to see a lot of friends I normally don't see which was super nice. I saw the friends I always do too which was good. I turned in a rough draft for my term paper in econ today, its getting down to the nitty gritty: only 2 more weeks and then finals. Here is a layout of what is due in each class:

Econ 500- Final Paper and Final
PSCI 540- Final Paper and Final Presentation
Hist 600- Final Paper

I have an A- in econ and PSCI right now and a high A in history. Econ I think ill get an A-; I would have to get like 100% from here on out to get an A. Hist is almost a guarenteed A and for PSCI I need to do a good job on the last 2 assignments. I can handle a 3.9 but if i get a 3.8 im going to be pissed.

Been reading a lot too, read a few books and im working on the last one in the sword of truth fantasy series which I have been reading for years. Oh yeah Roger Federer beat Nadal ON CLAY in the Masters Madrid final, I was so happy. The French Open is going on right now so hopefully Roger can win it since it is the only grand slam he doesnt have. Speaking of Clay, I won my first set on clay ever tonight against John! I shouldve won one a few weeks ago, I had a few set points but blew it. Not tonight though, im playing much better, serving better, my backhand is clean, and im starting to get some topspin on my forehand.

Well I guess the big news is that Meghan, Madi, Shannon and Rob will be here for like 10 days in July which will be sweet. Also, I might live in Hawaii for the month of august and first 2 weeks of september since the Morrisons live there and are building a house. He wants me to come out, said he would buy my ticket, free room and board, and pay me. Sounds like a pretty awesome deal.

Well thats it for now, Ill post again soon, unless I get enveloped by school. Bye

No comments: