Friday, June 26, 2009

Ny Ny

OMG I GOT A 4.0!!!! Wow, what a relief, surprise, and happiness. I had two grades posted as A's already.. my History and Poli Science class. My Econ grade was like a 91% going into the final paper and final. I had to get high A's on both to even have a shot at getting an A. I got a 96 on both assignments and finished with a 93.1 %. I have a 3.968 cumulative now. Whew, now I really just need to dominate this Master's thesis this summer and everything will be okay.

Anyways, I got home from NYC last night and had an amazing time. Did all of the touristy stuff: The met, central park, empire state building, took a cab, rode the subway, walked down wall st, went to ground zero, rode the staten island ferry, saw the statue of liberty, and so much more. Steve, Mike, and I had a blast and took a ton of great pictures so I'll be uploading those to my facebook.

Everything else is good, exited for the summer and for life in general. Hope everything is good for everyone else too. Take care.

1 comment:

Sarah Laurence said...

Congratulations! Sound like a fun time in NYC. I responded to your comment on my blog.