Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


I hope everyone had a great day enjoying our country's freedom. I celebrated on thursday by going down to Huntington Beach. I met up with a friend and we went hiking with another of her friends. Then we hung out drank, went to the beach, and went into the hot tub. All in all it was a really good time. They might come up next week and come spend a night with me out in Palm Springs, which will be fun. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the rest of the summer. Pretty crazy but Im looking forward to it, I have a lot of fun stuff going on this summer so it will be nice to get away from work for a few months.
Im going up to Las Vegas this weekend which will be awesome. I have a few friends from high school that are going to be there as well so it should be fun to meet up with them in Sin City. My little sister and niece fly in the day after I get back from Vegas, so the fun will be beginning really soon here. I've written about 10 pages on my masters thesis so far. 10 down and 90 to go haha. Its kinda discombulated and all over the place, but Im gradually narrowing down the topic. I just need to keep chipping away, 2 pages at a time and it will be done before I know it.
Most importantly, tomorrow is the Men's Final for Wimbledon. Roger Federer will be facing Andy Roddick for the 3rd time in the Wimbledon final (they met in the 04 and 05 finals). Im really proud of Roddick for making it and if it was anyone but Roger I would definitely root for him. However, Roger is chasing history. This is his 7th straight Wimby final and if he wins it will be his 15th Grand Slam, breaking his tie with Sampras and push him into Tennis immortality. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing great. Take care!

No comments: