Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a great second half to the summer!




Well, the two pictures above are the beach in Barcelona and Picasso's Guernica in Madrid. Just a small example of the amazingness that is Spain. I'm not going to write about my trip, I did that on my travel blog, which you can read at http://worldswerver.livejournal.com.
Read a few good books since I last posted: Freakonomics and I hope they serve beer in hell. Freakonomics is about the economics of everyday life and situations. Really interesting, I highly recommend it. The latter is probably the funniest thing I have ever read and is about the exploits with women and drinking that a former Duke law student has gone through. Very offensive to women and digusting, but unbelievably funny. Kinda stalled on Milton about 45 pages in, somewhat difficult reading, but I will get into it.
I had my first class on Thursday night, Im excited to get back into school I think. It will be nice just to have some interaction. I also start work next weekend which will be good as well. I have also bought a reverse blade sword like Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin so Im really excited for that to get here.
Overall, life is pretty good. Im definitely missing the traveling and the new friends I made already; but such is life. Oh yeah, I spent 2 days in auburn and saw the Killers live. They put on an awesome show, and got to hang with some friends. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: