Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 1 year blogging anniversary!

Well its been about a year of blogging! So I decided, Hey! Im going to mess with the blog, change the layout, the colors, the font.. ya know jazz it up a bit. Well I spent an hour messing around with it just to realize that there really isn't much I can do and I already like the way it looks haha.

Finally slogging through the end of my application process. Let me tell you, it is a royal pain to apply to graduate school, much less 10 of them. Essays, Letters of rec, GRE scores, filling-in-the-blanks, research proposals. Im glad this is almost done, because its definitely taken a lot of my time and energy. This quarter is quickly coming to a close. Im pretty much done with my classes besides 1 powerpoint presentation this Tuesday and then some papers.


I finally bought the Roger Federer racket this past week.. so stoked about that. I played with it for a couple hours but I have shin splints so couldn't do much. Got some greaty poly strings on it, I also bought new shoes (K-swiss) and an actual tennis backpack for my racket. Hopefully later this week my shin splints will be gone and I can play.

Thats about it... Still playing Dragon Age a bunch.. great game. Still thinking about buying some winter clothes and some books. Take care all.

No comments: