Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Calm before the storm

Well I am about 7 hours away from beginning my drive to the bay area. I already did laundry and packed. I finished both of my papers for my online class and submitted them. I finished half of my analytical paper that is due next monday, so ill just finish that sunday when I get home. I put together a study guide for my midterm tonight and I have studied a little so I just need to finish studying it and Im all set. I watched 300 earlier and Im just about to finish Super Bad, both are great movies. Ive just had them going in the background while I finished everything. I got my directions ready to get to my sisters, even tho ive been there a few times from this direction, I always forget one exit. Im hoping to be leaving my midterm at like 9pm and its going to take me around 7 hours and 15 minutes to get up there so im gonna get there around 4 in the morning. Im going to get a coffee right before class and have a few energy drinks in reserve. Got my music ready.. should be all good.

I dont know if Ill post while im up north so if not hope everyone has a good week and Ill post again when I get home. Bye

No comments: