Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love Thursdays

Well the Cardinals almost pulled them off, but the Steelers held them off 27-23. Great super bowl though. Lets see Roger lost in the Oz open final to Nadal in 5 sets which im still a little bitter about so I dont want to talk about it lol. Things are going well though. School is going really good and its easy which doesn't hurt. Reading an Obama book right now which is really good. Tells the story about his rise to power, so its really interesting. Been playing a lot of Halo with Garrett and Randy which is always fun and my sister and her bf got their xbox back so Ive played Rock Band 2 with them a few times. Im probably going to play a little later today. Cancun is only 7 weeks away so its coming up quick. Im still doing cardio and working out; my nutrition has not been as good as it started but Im starting to whip it back into shape. Ive gained about 5 lbs in muscle mass in a month though which is a good start. I have been playing tennis two times a week which I love... Im trying to learn the legitimate way to serve a tennis ball and its really hard. I have my serve that I do just to get it in which is fine, but its not the proper way to serve. Also, my backhand slice and drops shots are starting to really develop. However, my forehand and regular backhand strokes are still really inconsistant. Just have to keep plugging away I guess. John and I are thinking about going to see the French Open which is the last week of May and first week of June which would be totally awesome.

Lot of interesting dreams lately: three nights ago I was a bodyguard for Obama, 2 nights ago I was back coaching football at colfax, and last night I was at a grocery store and saw like 10 people I knew from high school. All really vivid too.. I go through periods where this happens. Its usually a good thing too so no complaints from me.

In other news, my dads bday is on sunday and hes turning the big 50. Im taking him to Bj's since he has never gone and Brendan (his bro) and Brendan's gf are going to meet us there. Then, a week from today Im taking him to San Diego to see Robin Williams do stand up comedy, which should be sweet. The night after that Im going to see John Legend in concert which will be sweet.

The only other news is that in the last few weeks Ive really begun to develop an awesome relationship with a friend that I went to high school with but was never super close with. Its been awesome talking to her each night and I definitely like talking to her this much, shes an awesome person.

Well thats my update for now haha, hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: