Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a Trip!

Well I had quite the good time up north. I don't want to get into all the details because I could write for the next 6 hours about it. There are a few key points I want to point out however:

1. I made the 504 mile drive from Palm Desert to Vallejo in 6 hours and 15 minutes. This is an hour and 45 minutes less than Mapquest's estimated travel time.

2. The Bay was awesome as always; got to see my sis and Rob and see some friends in the city.

3. Reno was amazing. Im so happy I got to see Kenzie I had such a great time and was so bummed to leave. I hopefully will make it up there again soon...

4. Auburn area was good, got to see some family which I skipped last time I was up (X-mas/New years). Two uncles and two cousins. Got to see some of my best buddies too which is always fun.

5. The drive home was pretty good, saw Kyle Stowers before I left and made it from Roseville to Mo Val in about 7.5 hours or so. Not burning like I did going up, but there wasnt much of a rush.

Well thats it in a nut shell, I could write about Reno in particular for quite a while. Those thoughts however I shall keep to myself haha. My dad and I got like a weight machine tower today so i have something to work out now besides my little free weights. Ran today for the first time in over a week, which was good. Finished my paper turned it in and scheduled my classes for next quarter. Take care everyone.

No comments: