Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

Hmm.. My posts are starting to get further and further apart. I dont think its lack of interest in posting, more of just having more stuff to do now that school is going on. Well, Roger Federer destroyed Andy Roddick and will be facing Rafael Nadal is the Aussie Final. It should be a great match althought it took Nadal 5 long, hard sets and the longest match in Aussie open history to advance. Im hoping his match against Fernando Verdasco wore him out. Got to play Rock Band today with Rob (Sister's bf) which was a lot of fun. He got his Xbox back from being repaired. What else.. about finished with my online class and a new one starts monday. Went out to dinner with a friend tonight.. was good to see her haven't talked to her much lately. Tried to get her to see John Legend with me, which she initially agreed too but then realized she is going to be out of town. Not much going on otherwise, playing tennis tomorrow night after work, which im excited about. Have to finish up some homework that is due wednesday. Super Bowl is on sunday... I hope Arizona wins; Im not a huge Pittsburgh Steeler fan. I have been playing a lot of Halo lately too which has been fun. Hmm... I guess thats about it for now, take care everyone!

No comments: