Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy Week

Lets see.. I played Tennis last Sunday night. I found out on Monday that John Legend is going to be performing in Indio on Valentine's Day. Im so pumped he is one of my favorite singers so I will definately be there. I just need to find someone to go with me haha. School was good this week, had a big presentation on Wednesday that my group nailed. Tuesday night, my uncle and his girlfriend took me out in palm desert and I met Anthony Kim. He is a famous golfer, he bought us shots, i got his autograph, picture with him and I even sang kareoke with him haha. I have never sang Kareoke before that night but I did it 3 times that night and it was fun. He was hella nice and down-to-earth and so were all the people he was with. I talked to his trainer for like 30 minutes and he was cool too. I got him # and gave him a ring last night but I doubt he will call me back. He is hella busy and probably has a million people bothering him. It was a good night though.

I went to Anaheim today and had lunch with Dennis, an old buddy with Winchester. He came to Disneyland with him family for one of his son's birthdays. Its always fun to chat with Dennis, he is funny as hell. Everything is good besides all that too, school is good, and my workout/cardio/nutrition deal for spring break is going well too. Anyways, talk to you soon.

No comments: