Saturday, January 17, 2009

Plans Plans Plans

Lets see: Im going to try like a laundry list type post to see how this goes instead of my traditional blog.

1. Just finished my online hw and reading for my master's classes while I was here at work.
2. I went to My first lakers game last night, a tennis buddy (Omar) brought me on his field trip with his class it was pretty awesome and a good game. Lakers lost (sorry for all you lakers fans)
3. Trying to get my dad to take some time off so I can fly him to Dublin for like 4 days for his 50th birthday. I want to do something big that he will never forget.
4. I have monday off of schools because of Martin Luther King day... Yay!
5. Im playing tennis tonight with my other tennis buddy John at 6pm which will be fun since I haven't played since last Sat. or Sun. I think.

Well that worked pretty good, don't think I will be doing it permanently, but its a nice change up. Oh yeah watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" yesterday-today; LOVE that movie. In other big news.. well I guess that is it for now. Don't know if I mentioned it but getting ready for cancun im working out and doing cardio 3 days a week so 6 days im active and I take sundays off. Im also writing down my workouts and everything I eat in a journal. First week went well so far, after this 9 to go... See you soon.

No comments: