Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday..

Thursday is by far the best day of the week.. Why? because I don't have school or work! lol not that my work is very hard. Well the only two big things going on right now are 1. me getting ready for Cancun, and 2. I had my first week of classes. Im doing a cardio/work out/nutrition program for the ten weeks leading up to Cancun. I want to get my chest a little bigger and tone my abs a little bit. As far as school, I think this will be a really easy quarter; my longest paper is going to be 12 pages. Also, there is only a few assignments in each class so it should be good. Two of my professors seems a little boring, so I need to try and stay motivated... Other than that life is good.

Oh yeah! I got my Indian Wells tickets in the mail, so excited for that tournament. My Tuesday night class is out in Palm Desert too so I get to stay at my uncles every week now which will be fun to see him and Jennie. Thats all for now, take care!

No comments: