Friday, January 2, 2009

Home Again

Well I left Roseville at 1pm yesterday and made it home by 7:30pm. Pretty good time considering a stopped twice and I had to take I-5 straight to I-10 instead of using the 210 as a interchange. This was because the Rose parade and bowl were yesterday and I figured there would be a ton of traffic. Monday I saw Yes man which was pretty funny; actually that was tuesday night. Monday I don't think I did much since I can't remember. Tuesday morning I bought Fiasco, a really good book about the American War in Iraq that I have been meaning to read for about a year. Im halfway through so far and its really powerful. I also got my hair cut and bought new shoes. Oh yeah monday night, I went to the mall with some buddies and I bought a dress shirt.


Then, on wednesday my little sister had her daugher Maidelein and I'm officially an uncle. Its totally crazy, I can't imagine being a parent right now but I'm glad she has my mom and her boy friend out there to support her. Also on Tuesday I met with Jason Stowers for 3 hours and we talked football and school which was nice. I always enjoy spending time with him and I got to play with his 2 beautiful little daughters which was nice as well. Then wednesday night; me, matt, steve, and steve's gf lauren went to downtown Sac for New Years. It was okay nothing too special. It was just a little anti-climatic I guess haha I was expecting more stuff going on. Then, thursday or yesterday for those of you keeping score at home; I met up with my friend Briana who I had not seen in like a year and a half and we got coffee and chatted for like 2 hours. It was really cool, Briana is the only close friend I made at Sierra College, so it was cool to catch up.


Today, I went to work, read, and now Im just at home watching Utah stomp on Alabama. My dad went riding so he is gone for the weekend. Im probably going to play some video games for a little, shower and read later. Thats about it so I will talk to you later.

No comments: