Sunday, December 28, 2008

NorCal

So my friend Caroline couldn't come on the trip because her friends had to work. I left at about 9:20 and got into Vallejo at 3:30. I did the trip in 6 hours and ten minutes which is a new record for me haha. I hung out with my sister and her boyfriend Rob for about 24 hours. We bought Rock Band 2, which is awesome, and played a bunch of other games too. We also watched Pick Of Destiny, which was pretty funny. I came up north about 2:30 on saturday and went over to Steve and Matt's house. Steve, our friend Mike, and I went out and lets just say it was a crazy night. I drank a little too much but it was a really fun time. I got to see a bunch of people that happened to be there which was weird lol. It was fun even though I felt sick until about 1 this afternoon. Tonight Im meeting with some friends for dinner and probably going to try to see a few other people.

No comments: