Monday, December 8, 2008

The Craziness is coming to an end!

Wow, sorry I haven't written on here in a few days. I have been insanely busy. First, on friday, I edited and finished my 25 page paper for my comparitive politics class. Then, I spent most of the day doing the work for my online teaching class. I had to do discussion board posts, a power point, and create a lesson plan using a program called Inspiration which I had never used before. Then I called and set up my interview for student teaching (you have to interview with the placement coordinator before you can get placed), so that interview is today. Then late friday night I got a email from my comparitive politics professor with the take home final. I thought it was not going to be assigned until tuesday of this week but apparently not. So Saturday I had to answer two essay questions with my answers needing to be between 7-10 pages each. So i finished that on saturday. Then sunday, I edited those, printed them out, and printed out my 25 page paper. Then I spent a good amount of time on my Sudan compilation yesterday. So all I have to do is turn all those papers into class tonight. Then I have to finish doing my sources for my Sudan compilation and then compile my other two group members work into mine and then turn that in tonight too. Its been a crazy week, I have written about 50 pages this week (I wrote 9 in another class on monday); but it feels good to be about done with the quarter. I have to take a small quiz tonight and another tomorrow night but that is nothing.

Anyways, my buddy is coming down in a week for 3 days so that will be fun. We are going to go to San Diego for a night or 2 and then just hang out. I'm also going to go back up to Auburn for a few days at some point over christmas break. Oh yeah I decorated my x-mas tree on saturday night too so im definately in the holiday spirit. Thats all I have for now, hope everyone is doing good.

No comments: