Friday, December 12, 2008

Nice day

Well I have to say it has been nice for the last two days not having to worry about school assignments (besides my credential class). Just been relaxing, ran for the first time in 3 weeks (I almost died because im so out of shape), and played tennis with a buddy last night. I'm at work right now until 4 and I am almost done with this week's assignments for my teaching class. Then next week, I just have to take these 2 tests and do like one assignment; so im pretty much done with this class. The good thing is too I think they give us like 12 days off, the next class starts after x-mas sometime, so i'll have a couple weeks with no school period. I have to go schedule another elective class I keep forgetting to do that. I think i'll do that after I finish blogging here.

I had a nice unexpected call from a certain Jason Stowers today. It was good to talk to him and we spend about 20 minutes on the phone together. When I go up north around x-mas we are going to get together and go over some football stuff, which is something I always enjoy. I had another unexpected call from a certain Laura Inman too, which is always nice and we talked for a bit about John Legend. John Legend is the man people I don't know how many times I need to say it but go check him out. Thats about it for now, my friend Steve will be down monday sometime so i'm looking forward to hanging out with him. Sayonara for now.

No comments: