Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday monday

Saturday night was a fun night. My dad and I went to my uncle's x-mas party and it was a blast. They had a keg, like 30-40 people, food, beer pong, and a white elephant. I got a medieval knight's helmet which is pretty sweet. My dad got crown royal glasses and a 60$ bottle of wine. So it was fun especially since I had worked 9 hours that day. Yesterday I worked 6 hours and then i played xbox with two old buddies - Garrett Kern and Randy Avalos. It was a good time. Today, I was going to go riding quads with my dad (we have 2), but it is raining down here so its a no go. My friend Steve is probably leaving right about now to come down, so hopefully the rain will lighten up for his ride. Anyways thats about it for now, Ill blog a little later.

No comments: