Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What a Good Day

Hey Everyone!

So I had a great day yesterday. First, I got the results back from my CSET and I passed all 3 sections. This means that I can student teach and get my teaching credential now. I'm really happy that I passed all 3 because each section is like 70$ so its a really expensive test. Then, class got out last night 2 hours early and that was the last time I have that class because we are turning our final in over the internet. So I was home at like 8:30pm and I figured "I should finish my last essay since its still early". So I finished my last essay for that class last night. Then, when I woke up this morning I did my Final exam essay. So basically, I'm completely down with one class which is nice, because I have a lot of work left in my other two classes.

What else.. I started putting up those posters I bought. I put up the Vitruvian Man and the Great Wave. I'll probably put the rest up later today or tomorrow maybe. I have 2 quizzes to take in my Comparative Politics class tonight, so I already studied for those. In that class, the big assignment is a 25 page paper. I already have written about 11 and a half pages so Im probably going to work on that for a little bit today before class. Hmm, thats about it; thought I had more to talk about. See ya later.

No comments: