Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!


So I saw Seven Pounds last night with my friend Caroline. It was pretty good and really sad, so if you don't like sad movies it might not be for you. It had a pretty confusing plot, we were trying to figure out what was going on throughout the whole movie and didn't really figure it out haha. Anyways it was a good night though and a lot of fun.
I spent yesterday downloading a ton of music; got some new akon and some xmas music that I have been meaning to download. I ran a mile and a half, after running 4 miles two days ago. Its nice to get back into running. I've been doing a little lifting too and its always nice to wake up and have that sore feeling in your chest. I'm suppose to play tennis today at noon with a friend, but it looks like it might rain hmm. It would be nice to play once before I leave for Northern California, but I'm feeling a little lazy too. It feels like this December has gone by too fast and I haven't really been able to enjoy the holiday season as much as I would like. Tomorrow should be a good day though, get to hang out with my dad and stuff. I hope you all have a great holiday.

No comments: