Friday, December 19, 2008

How Sweet it is

Well I finished my online teaching class today, so I am officially and completely done with school until January 5th, which is when my next online class starts. My next quarter of graduate school starts on January 12, so I have a nice 2-3 week period coming up here. I went for a quick run today only 2.5 miles, I'm slowly getting back into running more now that school is over. I didn't run for like 3 weeks at the end of the quarter and it sucked. Its nice to get back into it for sure.

Oh! a totally cool thing happened. To park at my school is 85$ a quarter, not the end of the year but still a nice chunk of money. Well on Monday I went for a run before my buddy came down and I saw a parking permit on the sidewalk in my neighborhood. Well I picked it up and took a few steps before realizing it might belong to the house in which the side walk was in front of. So I took it and tossed it in their yard next to the truck parked there. Well when I went running today it was still sitting there so I snatched it. First, if it belonged to someone who lived there why would they let it sit outside for almost a week when it has been raining, windy and cold? Second, its worth 85$. So that was a stroke of good luck I guess, I'm definitely happy about it.

My last grade still hasn't been posted yet so I'm waiting on that. I did get a check for 3,000$ in the mail today, too bad its from my loan to pay for my teaching classes haha. Oh well its nice to have anyways in case something crazy happened. I have been talking with my friend Caroline and we finally have hammered out the details for our trip which is awesome. We are going to leave next friday (day after xmas) around 2pm after she gets off work and then we will be coming home probably around midnight or 1am monday night/tues morning. It should be a nice little trip to see a few more people even though I was just up there a month ago. Once again, there is too many people I would like to see and not enough time, but I'll try my best. Anyways hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: