Tuesday, January 6, 2009

$$$

Well I spent a ton of money yesterday and today. Yesterday I bought my tickets for the Indian Wells Tennis Tournament at the end of March. Its right next to my uncle's house in Palm Desert and I bought tickets for 3 days and it cost 140$. I really want to see Roger Federer live though so I don't mind. Today, I bought the rest of my books for school which ran me about 75$ not bad. Thank god for the internet, otherwise school books would be brutal. Then, I bought Rock Band 2 from some guy for 160$ which is about 40$ cheaper than in the stores. THEN, I bought a new phone for a few reasons. First, my contract ran out this month and secondly my old phone was at the point that if I talked on it for more than 20 minutes it would die. Slightly annoying. So I bought a Blackberry Curve which is sick. Ive heard they tend to break but I'll just have to be careful (I bought a holster so it should protect it.

I was wanting to go somewhere this week since its my last week off before school starts, but since I spend so much money I think I will just hang out at home. Im contemplating taking a trip somewhere on my spring break which is the last week of march/first week of april. We will see. I want to travel again. Hm, Europe would be cheapest, well domestic would be then carribbean and central america. I want to go across an ocean though. Oh I played Portal (game on the Orange Box for Xbox) and beat it in like 3 hours. Just a cool puzzle game made by Valve and I started Half-life 2 by the same company. Played Halo for a bit tonight with a buddy, so I haven't even opened up my Rock Band yet haha. Tomorrow though; I'll have to get Shannon and Rob on it so we can play together.

Well thats about it, not sure why im still awake. Just don't feel like sleeping yet. In one of those weird, pondering moods too. Not that its a bad thing, just thinking a lot thats all. :) have a wonderful night.

No comments: