Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IM BACK

Well, I dont want to write a super long post about the trip since I blogged while I was there. If your interested in reading all the details of the trip check out http://worldswerver.livejournal.com. Bottom line is: I have new friends now from Maine, Canada, Colarado, and two local girls that live in Cancun. The first three nights we partied extremely hard and the last few we took it easy with the girls. I saw the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza which were awesome, got fried from the sun, enjoyed the crystal blue carribean water. I got to do everything i wanted except for go to "the city", one of the clubs, and go to isla mujeres. Other than that, I got to do everything I wanted. What a great trip. I definitely want to head back sometime, see the things I missed.

Last night coming home sucked. Long story short, My car broke down and I had to get towed to paramount, a city next to compton, and spend the night in the hotel there. Good news is I got home this morning and uncle Brendan had found my lost wallet.

Watching Roger Federer right now in a tight match against Andy Roddick, its 5-4 in the third set with Roger up. My shoulders feel like I tore muscles in them, I think its from sleeping weird on the plane yesterday. YES! Roger just broke for the win 6-3 4-6 6-4. Thats a big win, hes in the semis for the third straight tournament. Anyways I just took a motrin which I can already feel taking the pain away.

Tomorrow, Im just going to rest and take it easy like today. Oh, I have my grades from last quarter.. I got a 4.0 =). So I got a 3.9 and then a 4.0. I hope I can keep this up, and get into a kick ass PhD program. Anyways, have a great night everyone. Ciao!

No comments: