Friday, April 17, 2009

Wowzers..

Oops! I did not realize so much time had gone by since I had posted on here. I have been a bit busy, so I guess its not a bad thing. Lets see... School is going good so far. I really like all 3 of my classes. I've done most of my reading for my history class already, so that is paying some good dividends. I need to buckle down here tho because in the next 2-3 weeks I have a few papers and tests coming up. Um, I played tennis like 5 times in an 8 day period and something is clearly wrong with my right shoulder. Ever since coming back from cancun, it has been killing me and it has not gotten better. It doesnt affect my groundstrokes, but my serving is definitely a lot worse than it was. Which is really frustrating.. My new strings are nice though.

Oh yeah, I got my second tattoo last tuesday =). Its a greek proverb written in ancient greek which says "wonder is the beginning of wisdom". Its on my right side in a single vertical line. The tattoo guy was really cool and it only took like 45 minutes. Oh yeah for anyone who says the side/ribs hurt, its really not that bad. There was only like 2 parts that hurt a little, I thought the one of my chest hurt way more. That same night was Brendan's (uncle) 31st birthday so it was fun to go out there and hang out.

What else.. Work is good, im there now actually. Never saw Fast n Furious, but I watched a few new movies that my pops bought. Eagle Eye was pretty good. Also, I have been watching a lot of older movies: Stand by me, Sandlot, Harry Potter, so I have actually been watching a lot of movies lately. Oh yeah, bought my tickets and hotel to New York, Im going from June 21-24, should be a lot of fun. Also, going to see the Killers in concert in September, so I have quite the concert line up for the end of summer/ beginning of fall.

Took my dad and Brendan to the airport yesterday, so just hanging out alone for the weekend. Can't play tennis until maybe Tuesday, have to give the tattoo at least a week to heal before I stretch it out. I know there is some other stuff that has gone on, but I think that is all of the main points. Overall, everything is going pretty well and I can't complain too much. Oh yeah, for Easter, my dad and I went camping at Ocotillo Wells, which is by the Salton Sea. It was fun, we camped and rode our quads. I hadn't been riding in months so it was nice to get out. Im 2/3 of the way through my Grandpa's last published book too so. Also, been playing a little Xbox too which is always fun.

Alright alright, thats it for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: