Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Starbucks Monologues

So, Starbucks now offers free wi-fi at all of their stores... pretty brilliant right? And that is where I find myself at this moment. I am meeting a friend at 1 to catch up in Roseville, then I am driving back home. I just had brunch with my 2 cousins which was really nice. This will cap off a fun-filled week. Interview with Aeon went really well in LA, both the group and personal ones. Ill find out in 1-2 weeks whether I am offered a position. San Francisco was a lot of fun. I finally got to go to a dueling piano bar, do pub trivia, see some old friends, make some new ones. And to top it off, the weather was PERFECT. It was in the 60s everydays, I mean how can you go wrong with that.

Then on Saturday was the wedding. Shane and Monica both looked amazing. A big group of us shared a hotel room, walked to the wedding, went out after the wedding, and met part of the bridal party later on. Good times. Also, got to see some really old friends from high school (Marcus, Jackson, Scott); reminescing about the good ol days haha. Lunch with Stowers and his family. Then yesterday, played some tennis, swam in the confluence, saw my friend Nicole. Then, I had dinner with Sara and her family which was great and here I am.

Need to get back to work when I get home. I haven't worked in a week and I need to get cracking on my thesis.

No comments: