Saturday, November 15, 2008

Football


I love this picture... Haha I don't want any of you to think this is going to be like a Barack Obama love fest blog or anything. I just remembered running across this picture about 6-9 months ago and there is just something about it. Anyways, Thanksgiving is in a little less than two weeks and I'm going back up north to Auburn for a few days. It should be a lot of fun, get to see some family and friends. School is going good, I'm almost done with my fourth teaching class and I have about three more weeks of my first quarter of graduate school. I really miss coaching football right now. Theres something about the month of November that really makes me miss it. Its crazy to think that besides my freshman year of high school, this is really the first year I haven't either been playing football or coaching it since I was 7 years old. I think i'm going through withdrawals haha no joke either. I miss coaching it a lot right now.

No comments: