Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tennis



Hello all!

I'm just watching Survivorman and surfing the internet. Les Miles and Bear Grylls (from Man vs. Wild) are my heroes, it is amazing what those guys can do out in the wild. I worked for 6 hours today and then played tennis for 4. Tennis is really a difficult game, and the professionals on TV make it look so easy. Its ridiculously fun and addicting though, I only get to play maybe once every two weeks right now, hopefully that will go up. Roger Federer is my favorite player as you can tell from the picture above and arguably the best player of all time. I'm not going to get into that though. Anyways about my job, it is probably the best setup ever. I work from 10am to 4pm on friday, saturday, and sunday. Its at a condominium complex in their clubhouse and no one even comes in. I have my own office with a computer, printer and access to the internet. There is a theatre room, pool table, foosball, darts, kitchen, poker room, etc. Its a really cool setup. I get almost all of my homework done there each weekend including writing my papers and reading. I also get to watch college football on saturdays and professional on sundays. I only make minimum wage, but hey I live at home now so I don't really need a lot. I just realized that I haven't exactly posted about who I am and all that jazz... maybe I'll do like a biography post tomorrow. Its about midnight so I think I'm going to call it... Have a great night!

No comments: