Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog

I don't know if anyone will ever see this, but if you do you will get a good idea of who I am. You know those moments where you just feel like you should be doing and get inspired? Thats what happened to me when I created this blog earlier tonight. Writing really is therapeutic, not that I need therapy, but you know what I'm saying. Its always nice to know that your leaving a mark in some way each day, even if it through just a blog. I love to write and besides school work I haven't written much lately. So I guess this is just going to be a compilation of thoughts, ideas, passions, complaints, raves.. hmm who knows what else? This could be exciting haha or dull or boring. I've always liked to read things I write and reflect on what I was feeling during that time so that is probably a big reason for this. By the way, I had the privilege of voting for the 44th President of the United States, a certain Barack Obama, who was elected. Its one of the proudest moments of my life I would have to say, just to know that in some small way I helped make history. Something you can tell your kids and grandkids... Does anyone like John Legend? He is amazing and is one of my favorite artists, but listen to "If you're out there" off his new CD Evolver. Go buy the CD first if you don't have it because it is a great all-around CD. Anyways, he actually performed this song at the Democratic National Convention and it really sums up how I feel about the election and how proud it makes me feel. Anyways health and wishes to you all, por vida (for life for you non-spanish speakers out there haha).

No comments: