Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Resolvement



Haha, like so often in life people over worry about things. My dad is going to finance the remaining money my little sister needs for her car, so her problem is solved. My dad is a great guy and is willing to do just about anything for his kids that he can. In fact, he has almost always put his children first; which in itself has made him a great parent.


Anyways, I'm watching "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" right now. I love these movies, these along with the Lord of the Rings trilogy, are some of the best movies that have been released in this decade. I can't wait for the next Harry Potter, it comes out sometime in July. I should really read the books, I've heard that they are much better than the movies, which is amazing considering how good the movies are.
My dad and I are leaving tomorrow for Auburn, I'm really excited to visit friends and family. I have class tonight and then I'm pretty much done with school for the week. My quarter ends during the second week of December. So its coming up fast. I'll probably post later tonight or tomorrow before I leave so talk to you all then.



No comments: