Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Posters

So I finally broke down and did it for the first time... I bought my dad a Christmas present. No I'm just teasing, but I did buy him something. I have to say buying x-mas gifts for dad have to be one of the hardest things ever. I usually get him something dumb that I know he will like, but is impersonal like planters peanuts or something like that. However, this year I have out done myself. I bought him a New England Patriots blanket and being the huge Pats fan that he is, it is a perfect gift! I have already bought one sister her gift (don't want to put it up in case she reads this), so I need to get something for my other sister and her incoming baby(I still can't believe I'm going to be an uncle) and my mom I guess hmm. At least I got myself out of the way ha. I just ordered some posters that I have been wanting for a long time: Vitruvian man by Leonardo Da Vinci, A world map, The Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dali, and The Great Wave at Kanagawa by Hokusai. I already have a Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh. I love good art as you can probably tell, and I feel like it goes well with my star wars and george lucas posters haha. I found out some great news for school last night, I won't get into the boring details but my final for one class just got a whole lot easier like the teacher is automatically giving us 100 out of the 200 points, which means he is giving us 10% of our final grade. Pretty awesome, and we can turn our final in electronically and he already told us the essay prompt so its pretty sweet. Anyways, I have a big presentation tomorrow night in my terrorism in Africa class... my group is presenting on Sudan. Yeah I am pretty much a Sudan and Darfur expert now from this class, so if you have any questions ask away. Well I am going to call it so I can finish preparing for my presentation tomorrow. Night all.

No comments: